{vb:raw includedgeophp} The deception that is Obama - WebSeth

Go Back   WebSeth > General > The Wall

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 22:29   #1
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
The deception that is Obama

__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 19:10   #2
Ganymede
Registered User
 
Ganymede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,356
Ganymede has a spectacular aura aboutGanymede has a spectacular aura about
Re: The deception that is Obama

Posting just links is frowned upon in this establishment. Please provide context.

Thanks.
__________________
"When all is said and done, more has been said than done."
Ganymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 20:04   #3
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

Context is provided in the topic title.

You're Welcum
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 00:35   #4
Radioriot
Registered User
 
Radioriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,085
Radioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really nice
Re: The deception that is Obama

I love it! An interview with a right wing conspiracy nut. And Billy tries to tell us he is not a right wing Republican. hehehehehe

Did you hear that list of books the guy wrote? I'm so sure he is not one sided against Democrats and the current President.

There was no point of listening in further.

There is just no hope for you Billy. I feel sorry that you hate so much.
Radioriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:25   #5
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

It's all about party affiliation with you. Not about facts.
I urge everyone to watch this in its entirety:
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 15:55   #6
Ganymede
Registered User
 
Ganymede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,356
Ganymede has a spectacular aura aboutGanymede has a spectacular aura about
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyga View Post
Context is provided in the topic title.

You're Welcum

No it is not. Seth has been clear with us about this stuff before. Posting just a video without context is akin to flooding.
__________________
"When all is said and done, more has been said than done."
Ganymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 15:58   #7
Seth
Administrator
 
Seth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,508
Seth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Seth
Re: The deception that is Obama

there should be more context than just empty hyperbole. a forum isnt the best format to just drop links. restate the argument/content in your own words to make your point instead of just doing a drive by. we're trying to engage YOU, not the person who made the video or wrote the article.
__________________
Seth, webseth.com
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 16:05   #8
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..I guess Ganymede gonna get his way!!!!!!!

If anyone pays attention to this video, the evidence will convince you this country has been taken in by a fraud. From who paid for Obama's education, how the original birth certificate was faked, and how Obama was not a citizen of this country when he attended school. Rather than attacking me for not following forum decorum and attacking the messengers of the video, why not view the videos and comment on the evidence therein?
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 16:21   #9
Ganymede
Registered User
 
Ganymede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,356
Ganymede has a spectacular aura aboutGanymede has a spectacular aura about
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyga View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..I guess Ganymede gonna get his way!!!!!!!

If anyone pays attention to this video, the evidence will convince you this country has been taken in by a fraud. From who paid for Obama's education, how the original birth certificate was faked, and how Obama was not a citizen of this country when he attended school. Rather than attacking me for not following forum decorum and attacking the messengers of the video, why not view the videos and comment on the evidence therein?

Actually, these are Seth's rules, not mine.

Your consistent childishness and whackjob conspiracy theories are noted however
__________________
"When all is said and done, more has been said than done."
Ganymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 16:26   #10
kyaume
Registered User
 
kyaume's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,413
kyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to kyaume
Re: The deception that is Obama

I do encourage this birther-thing. In fact, if it is the case (and I sincerely hope it is, although I think it unlikely) that Obama has not been properly born, it proves to me one thing, and one thing only: that any-old-foreigner can become US president and do a good job at it (given or take a few issues). Isn't that the greatest of American dreams? Americans should hail this as an opportunity rather than something to be condemned: this precedent would open up the presidency to the greatest talents, not only those originating from American soil but from the entire world. The best of the best could become president, shouldn't that be celebrated rather than demurred and prosecuted?
__________________
Breaking news is easy, but mending it again is much harder.

Last edited by kyaume; 04-03-2012 at 16:31.
kyaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 16:36   #11
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

To me, it's a case of the system did not do its job when it allowed a fraud to pass through with the help of people looking out for their self interest. This thing is not over. As for doing a great job, I see little evidence in THAT regard. Don't get me wrong, I see nothing better from the other party. Indeed I am terribly disappointed with the crop of candidates from both parties. In the second video, it is revealed that evidence has been tampered with, doctored, or hidden if not destroyed. There is a good explanation why the "original birth certificate" is a forgery. Take your blinders off and uncover your ears and watch the videos again.
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 16:37   #12
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
Actually, these are Seth's rules, not mine.

Your consistent childishness and whackjob conspiracy theories are noted however
Oh, I realize they are, but leave it to you whine like a baby till he speaks up.
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 16:46   #13
Ganymede
Registered User
 
Ganymede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,356
Ganymede has a spectacular aura aboutGanymede has a spectacular aura about
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyga View Post
Oh, I realize they are, but leave it to you whine like a baby till he speaks up.

Classic projection. Leave it to a child like you (who refers to their own penis as a 'ding a ling') to equate folks making an observation with "whining".
__________________
"When all is said and done, more has been said than done."
Ganymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 16:51   #14
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
Classic projection. Leave it to a child like you (who refers to their own penis as a 'ding a ling') to equate folks making an observation with "whining".
You got the last word. I don't have the time today to go back and forth with you over childish trivialities. Funny how you chose this thread to make an "observation" given your noticeable absence from the forum.
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 00:49   #15
Radioriot
Registered User
 
Radioriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,085
Radioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really nice
Re: The deception that is Obama

Billy, I think it was Ky and not Gany who brought up the point of context. But, of course, you see the facts your way, as always.

I never said a word about the context.

I merely pointed out that the man being interviewed in the video had written several books on several subjects all against the Democrat President. If he had any "real" evidence like they use in court, then the courts would not have thrown all of these birther lawsuits out of court.

If the whole world is in on the conspiracy, then how do you expect the "truth" to get out? Wouldn't they have erased all of your comments by now? I know I would have. But that's just me. Are you somehow protected from the conspiracy? Let me guess...Tin Foil?

You are literally about two steps away from being as nuts as Alberts was/is. You really need to get a hold on reality. I'm serious.
Radioriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:41   #16
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioriot View Post
Billy, I think it was Ky and not Gany who brought up the point of context. But, of course, you see the facts your way, as always.
You LOSE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	context.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	7660  
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama

Last edited by Billyga; 04-04-2012 at 01:46.
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:46   #17
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioriot View Post

I merely pointed out that the man being interviewed in the video had written several books on several subjects all against the Democrat President. If he had any "real" evidence like they use in court, then the courts would not have thrown all of these birther lawsuits out of court.
Tell me what you think of this article
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 15:26   #18
Ganymede
Registered User
 
Ganymede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,356
Ganymede has a spectacular aura aboutGanymede has a spectacular aura about
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioriot View Post
Billy, I think it was Ky and not Gany who brought up the point of context. But, of course, you see the facts your way, as always.

I never said a word about the context.

I merely pointed out that the man being interviewed in the video had written several books on several subjects all against the Democrat President. If he had any "real" evidence like they use in court, then the courts would not have thrown all of these birther lawsuits out of court.

If the whole world is in on the conspiracy, then how do you expect the "truth" to get out? Wouldn't they have erased all of your comments by now? I know I would have. But that's just me. Are you somehow protected from the conspiracy? Let me guess...Tin Foil?

You are literally about two steps away from being as nuts as Alberts was/is. You really need to get a hold on reality. I'm serious.

^^ This.

While it was me who brought up Seth's rule about posting links or videos with no context, I don't suspect someone as childish as Billy is about to become reasonable just because we try to steer him in that direction. Crazy is as crazy does, and he's well defined himself that way long ago. My bad for having hope for adult dialogue, civility and reason out of him.
__________________
"When all is said and done, more has been said than done."
Ganymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 18:40   #19
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
^^ This.

While it was me who brought up Seth's rule about posting links or videos with no context
That^^^
See, I told you Radio!!!!
My thanks go out to the Steering Committee for their unwavering effort!
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 19:21   #20
Ganymede
Registered User
 
Ganymede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,356
Ganymede has a spectacular aura aboutGanymede has a spectacular aura about
Re: The deception that is Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyga View Post
That^^^
See, I told you Radio!!!!
My thanks go out to the Steering Committee for their unwavering effort!

Seriously? You celebrate *that*? Wow. You're even more pathetic and childish than even I gave you credit for. Good luck with that.
__________________
"When all is said and done, more has been said than done."
Ganymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 22:56   #21
Radioriot
Registered User
 
Radioriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,085
Radioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really nice
Re: The deception that is Obama

I was going to say that you are correct Billy, but I have decided, because of your answer, that I was incorrect. I also thought you could be adult about it. My bad.
Radioriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 23:58   #22
Radioriot
Registered User
 
Radioriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,085
Radioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really nice
Re: The deception that is Obama

Billy, as for the irrational article you posted in your reply to me... well it's irrational.

The article basically says that because "snopes" does not respond to their anti-Obama emails, then, therefore, they are in bed with Obama and Soros.

And the cases they sited only prove what we already knew, that Elana Keagan was the Solitor General for Obama.

They showed no evidence that Soros was involved or anything else.

The article couldn't even prove they sent emails to Snopes.

But you should also reminder that Snopes is a private company and can do what ever the fuck they want to on the internet. They can be as one sided as they want to be. So can Fox News.

Let me give you and example of lies spread on the Internet by right wing groups.

Just yesterday a lady at work sent us all a forwarded email that has been around the internet for several months. It's been around so long that I had forgotten that I had seen the email debunked on TV months ago. The email stated that the new George Washington Dollar coin did not have "In God We Trust" on either the front or back. That is a true statement, but it was not the whole truth. What they failed to mention was that "In God We Trust" was engraved on the edge of the coin! Oops they kinda made you think that the secular Govt was taking God off the money.

It took me less than 5 mins to debunk the claim, but millions will see this email and think it's true. So the right wing also adjusts the news to fit their agenda.

When I kindly pointed out the lie of the email to the lady in private, she said she had gotten about a dozen emails letting her know that the first email was false. Red faced she said she would not believe everything she reads on the internet anymore. She's about 40 with two teenaged kids and a Lesbian sister that she is very proud of. She said she only believed the email because it came from her Aunt. Ahh the right wing spreads their lies using little old ladies.

I also reminded her of the "so called" gay agenda and that I had never once been to a gay agenda meeting, and since I have never met her sister, that kills the other myth that all gays know each other.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Not even this post.
Radioriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 00:38   #23
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

There is a blatant conflict of interest between Keagan and Obama's appointment of her to the Supreme court
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:53   #24
Radioriot
Registered User
 
Radioriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,085
Radioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really niceRadioriot is just really nice
Re: The deception that is Obama

Why?

Maybe you are just mad because when W. Bush tried to appoint his PERSONAL attorney to the court, he was forced by Republicans to withdraw it. But it was not seen as a giant conflict of interest. They made him withdraw the nomination because she was wholy unqualified to serve on the Supreme Court. That charge cannot be used against Keagan. Even Republicans said she was qualified.

Again, you are raising questions that were answered years ago and even answered by Republicans. Even John McCain said Obama was born in America.

Palin never said it, but I'm not sure she knows Hawaii is an American state.
Radioriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:47   #25
Billyga
Registered User
 
Billyga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 15,726
Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga
Re: The deception that is Obama

John McCain said it..That's all. He didn't offer evidence to back him up.
Keagan personally represented Obama in the cases, then was appointed to the Supreme Court which ultimately dismissed them.
__________________
I'm quite particular who I let play with my ding-a-ling.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© WebSeth 1996-2007Navbar with Avatar by Kolbi
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger