{vb:raw includedgeophp} The Israeli occupied territory - WebSeth

Go Back   WebSeth > General > The Wall

Old 03-04-2015, 22:06   #1
kyaume

kyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to kyaume
swine The Israeli occupied territory

of the united states of America. No, not Gaza, nor the West-bank, but ....

http://www.monde-diplomatique.fr/car...aux-Etats-unis

and its president is:

Quote:
Netanyahou, président
de la droite américaine ?

par Serge Halimi

Il y a une vingtaine d’années, un ancien candidat républicain à l’élection présidentielle américaine avait comparé le Congrès des Etats-Unis à un « territoire israélien occupé ». En 2015, il est devenu inimaginable qu’un dirigeant républicain s’exprime avec autant de perfidie. M. Benyamin Netanyahou et ses idées s’imposent en effet sans résistance et sans effort dans le cénacle des parlementaires de Washington. Ils rencontrent davantage d’opposition… à la Knesset israélienne.
Who tells the American people what to do. No opposition from your celebrated democracy in defending American natives against the occupier. The only opposition comes from the Knesset, which now acts as your third elected house (but alas, as is the case with nations under siege, not elected by the poor occupied people of your otherwise great country).

Last edited by kyaume; 03-04-2015 at 22:17.
kyaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 00:57   #2
LeeInChicago

LeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud of
Re: The Israeli occupied territory

ugh

i speak/read enough French to be irritated by your post.

if you want any of the americans to respond, you would be wise to provide a translation.

or just be an irritant.

just my perspective.
LeeInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:01   #3
overboard

overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

I was irritated by the spectacle of the representatives who kept jumping up to applaud the sound bytes like they were marionettes. I liked John Stewart's take on, digging up the old clips from Netanyahu's previous speeches.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/13...-big-adventure

overboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:49   #4
Billyga

Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga

Every problem we now encounter in the Middle East is of our own doing. We never had any business there and still have no business there.

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 13:16   #5
kyaume

kyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeInChicago View Post
ugh

i speak/read enough French to be irritated by your post.

if you want any of the americans to respond, you would be wise to provide a translation.

or just be an irritant.

just my perspective.
Google translate works wonders. Anyway, it is good that you are annoyed. If I were a US citizen I would also be annoyed as hell that a foreign prime minster from a minor country would be allowed to think that he can run rings around my democratic system and order the democratic representatives that I have voted for around as if he is the boss. And I would be equally annoyed with my house of representatives that they would take that foreign PM more seriously than my own president for whom I had voted. To me it seems it must be pretty demeaning for you guys, who think you are the greatest democracy on Earth, that the annoying little fuck from that other country, who otherwise treats all other nations and international law with contempt, would come to my democratic institutions and would be allowed, without any challenge, to tell a whole load of porkies and bollocks, and to boss around my own democratically elected representatives who should work for me rather than for the interests of an ultra-right-wing party in an overseas nation that furthermore benefits hansomly from my tax dollars. You guys must have hit rock bottom that you lost all sense of pride and let yourselves be man-handled by that despicable lying person. At least the French have seen through it and know who the real surrender monkeys are on this planet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6792054.html

Last edited by kyaume; 03-05-2015 at 13:22.
kyaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 17:02   #6
overboard

overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

The Republicans have their own agenda and it's not about Netanyahu. Your narrative of the events are overblown. He came, he talked, he left. It'll be interesting to see if he survives the election.

Old 03-05-2015, 22:34   #7
kyaume

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
The Republicans have their own agenda and it's not about Netanyahu. Your narrative of the events are overblown. He came, he talked, he left. It'll be interesting to see if he survives the election.

Maybe. His talk was part of his re-election campaign no doubt. Strange as such that the HoR is letting itself be used for that purpose, don't you think? Unless they think of their own re-election campaigns, first and foremost. Nonetheless the article in LMD holds up a good mirror to the Republicans. If only they could read French ....
Old 03-06-2015, 04:36   #8
overboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyaume View Post
Unless they think of their own re-election campaigns, first and foremost.
Ya think, LOL.

Old 03-08-2015, 21:18   #9
Billyga

Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga

I found this article quite enlightening:

The Long History of Israel Gaming the Iranian Threat

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 16:35   #10
overboard

From the article in Billy's link:
Quote:
He has failed to achieve that maximum objective, but he has been successful in his lesser objective of getting the United States to organize a system of “crippling sanctions” against Iran.
While the sanctions may have been Netanyahu's objective I'm not convinced he deserves credit for them. I think the US and its allies would have gotten there regardless of him.