{vb:raw includedgeophp} Goodby Webseth - WebSeth

Go Back   WebSeth > General > The Wall

Old 10-12-2017, 05:24   #1
mrjukebox160

mrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to mrjukebox160 Send a message via Yahoo to mrjukebox160
Goodby Webseth

Well it looks like he is shutting down. I wonder how long the wall archive will be here. There are some things I better save before it's gone. I'd like to say goodbye to the few that are still here from the "active" days, you know who you are. I especially miss Gay Panther and Faggitt. I hope they are doing well. It's the end of an era, that I'm sure some will miss.
mrjukebox160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:37   #2
kippster

kippster
Re: Goodby Webseth

Well this BITES!!!

I mean I totally get why and thank you Seth for all of the years you've shared a big part of your life!

But it BITES for us! It means a piece of our life, your life that we shared vicariously is gone...POOF! I've been lurking since almost the very beginning.

Seth - I wish you all the best in the next chapter of your life!

~kipp
kippster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 13:38   #3
houghton172

houghton172 will become famous soon enoughhoughton172 will become famous soon enough

I've certainly enjoyed watching Seth & Dion over the past few years. Since I found the site, but things have changed to the point where running the site & cams has become his nemesis.

So we'll look forward to the next chapter in their lives albeit without the Big brother experience of the streaming cams.
houghton172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 14:23   #4
TomNerdy

TomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond reputeTomNerdy has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed reading and commenting here over the many years. Almost two decades for me. It was here I first learned about the World Trade Center attack. That happened after the great picture Seth posted of himself sitting at the bottom of The World Trade Center.

I think of Gay Panther occasionally and wonder about his disappearance. I remember Faggz and one of his questions, especially, about a financial "What if?"

I remember differing views being presented here with mostly friendly differences being expressed. Not at all like today's FaceBook or Twitter. Seth kept it peaceful.

Thanks to Seth for inventing and constructing a great site that had millions of views before FB got out of its egg.
TomNerdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 18:37   #5
Martinss

Martinss is a glorious beacon of lightMartinss is a glorious beacon of lightMartinss is a glorious beacon of lightMartinss is a glorious beacon of lightMartinss is a glorious beacon of light

You all will be missed. I often enjoyed reading your posts. Have a great life all of you
Old 10-12-2017, 19:14   #6
Billyga

Billyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant futureBillyga has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Billyga

All good things must end I made many friends here over the years. I'm still in regular contact with a couple of the guys through Facebook. Seth ran a great site that brought many interesting people together. I especially appreciated the friends I had on this site when I was struggling with some health and financial issues earlier this century when my mobility was limited. The friends I had on this forum will be missed as well as the many awesome conversations we had over the years.

Thanks Seth, you are a great guy who shared your trials and tribulations with us all and inspired us all to reach for the stars. I've enjoyed the many great photos and cam views of your cock, your travels, and your life in general.

I will miss you all! Even radioriot!

"My wife's schlong is bigger than mine and I'm okay with that." --B. Obama
Billyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 22:44   #7
kyaume

kyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to kyaume

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjukebox160 View Post
Well it looks like he is shutting down. I wonder how long the wall archive will be here. There are some things I better save before it's gone. I'd like to say goodbye to the few that are still here from the "active" days, you know who you are. I especially miss Gay Panther and Faggitt. I hope they are doing well. It's the end of an era, that I'm sure some will miss.
Sorry, I missed something. Has somebody died? Is there a Seth version of brexit happening here?
Old 10-13-2017, 01:41   #8
mrjukebox160

mrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant futuremrjukebox160 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to mrjukebox160 Send a message via Yahoo to mrjukebox160

Read the home page.
mrjukebox160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:55   #9
thebazza

thebazza has a spectacular aura aboutthebazza has a spectacular aura aboutthebazza has a spectacular aura about

Inevitable I suppose - life moves on and in your late thirties you're no longer the same person (and the world isn't the same world) as when you were twenty. I've never had much of a presence on the forum, but I did visit from time to time, and enjoyed Tom's videos among other good things.
Anyway, I'd like to wish Seth and Dionne all the very best, and thank them (not to mention Cara and one or two others a long time ago) for letting us just a little bit into their lives.
thebazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 18:13   #10
Seth
Administrator

Seth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant futureSeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Seth

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! i'm not dead its just the live cams that are off.

You are right to worry about the forum though, its my intention to clear out a lot of the old design including vbulletin by the new year -- but i'm sure it'll be well preserved by sites like the internet archive.
Old 10-14-2017, 20:41   #11
LeeInChicago

LeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud ofLeeInChicago has much to be proud of

Seth, very best wishes. I've enjoyed being a small part of this community. I've also been in awe of your ability to keep the cameras on for so long. There was a time when I came to Webseth every night after work and kept an eye out for the rest of the evening. Unfortunately, those visits have become rarer over the years.
LeeInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 17:34   #12
Kiki Farnum

Kiki Farnum is on a distinguished road

Wow. I am a bit shocked. I completely understand why Seth is shutting down. I think that becoming a late 30 something and living in the real world was the death blow for the site.

I was visiting Seth's web site when it first went up, and I have been checking in occasionally for years. Not posting in the community but, still, watching Seth grow up.

If your curious about who I am Seth, you took a train and met me in the city center at my favorite Shwarma restaurant. We met and had a great conversation over Shwarma.

I was hoping you would have gotten Dion prego already, and we could have watched that adventure transpire. Instead, I see you taking your bunny out in a baby stroller.

Good luck into your future endeavors. I
Kiki Farnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 19:40   #13
sticky_fingers

sticky_fingers has a spectacular aura aboutsticky_fingers has a spectacular aura about

hey now...and what everybody ^ already said.
looking forward to the future.
sticky_fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 20:20   #14
kyaume

kyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to beholdkyaume is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to kyaume

Thanks to Seth for having created an enjoyable space in cyberworld. Really pity to see it go. One wonders if old cyber friendships can somehow be backed up. (There must be a way.) Anyway, I wish everyone well, and who knows, maybe our paths in the virtual world will cross again somewhere some time.